No notificaion yet
The Salto Independent Film Festival is celebrated in the City of Salto, capital of the Department of Salto, in Uruguay. He arrives at his second edition, summoning the filmmakers to register their films to be screened and seen by more than six thousand people, which was the participation of the first year.
Participate in our film festival !!!
1.1. The call is open for feature films and short films made independently after January 1, 2011.
1.2. All work sent to the festival for participation and exhibition must be the property of its author (s). The participant who violates the copyright will be disqualified.
1.3. Each author (director, producer, distributor) can present the number of works he wants.
1.4. Participation of works of:
• animation short films
• documentary short films
• narrative short films
• experimental short films
• feature films animation
• documentary feature films
• narrative feature films
• experimental feature films
• movies made with smartphones
• films made with dron technology
1.5. The works must be delivered through the internet, registering on the festival page (http://fecis.weebly.com/) or through the platform Cineport.
1.6. The duration of the work should be as follows:
- Short film from 1 to 40 minutes.
- Feature film more than 41 minutes.
1.7. Submissions must be subtitled in English.
1.8. The films will come from anywhere in the world, of all genres, niches and types of film in all formats, independent film, low or high budget, author cinema, guerilla cinema and all the themes are accepted, whether Short films or feature films.
2. Registration of films
2.1. Registration deadline:
From April 10, 2017 until October 1, 2017 inclusive, as the deadline. The date may be extended. This period will be divided as follows:
-First cut: Until May 20:
-Second cut: Until July 05
-Third cut: Until August 30
- Fourth cut: Until October 1st
2.2. The announcement of classification of the works for projection in the festival will be made via email and to each one of the selected ones and by the website of the festival. The notification will be made on October 9, 2017.
2.3. At the moment of registering a project and if selected by the Festival, the signer is responsible for sending the film for projection via the internet in the highest quality, to the official e-mail of the festival. This version, if different from the one sent for the official selection, must reach our email, maximum on October 15, 2017.
3. Admission fees
The costs are related to the date of registration, so it is advisable to register as soon as possible. Rates are:
- First cut: Until May 20: Feature film $ 15; Short Film $ 10.
- Second cut: Until July 05. Feature Film $ 18; Short film $ 12.
-Third court: Until August 30. Feature Film $ 19; Short Film $ 13.
- Fourth cut: Until October 1st. Feature Film $ 20; Short Film $ 14
3.1. The jury that will be in charge of the election of the winners consists of no less than three (3) personalities representing the audiovisual, artistic and cultural, national and international media.
4.1. The organization of the Festival will award the following prizes:
- award for best feature film narrative
- award for best experimental feature
- award for best animated feature
- award for best documentary feature
- award for best short narrative
- award for the best experimental short film
- award for the best animation short film
- award for best documentary short film
- award for the best film made with smartphones
- award for best film made with dron technology
4.2. It is the attribution of the jury to award shared prizes (ex aequo), as well as other prizes and mentions that it considers pertinent. Likewise, the jury has the power to declare any of the categories deserted.
5. Agreement of conformity
5.1. All participants, as a matter of fact, fully accept these bases, as well as the resolution of any problems not included in them that the organization deems appropriate.
6. For more information, write to email@example.com, or contact us at the following number: +598 47329518 (Monday to Friday from 8h00 to 17h00) or visit us on our social networks. Attention: Martín Ángel Quiroga
Address: Casa Cultura de Salto, Zorrilla de San Martín # 545, Salto, Department of Salto, CP 50000, Uruguay
Twitter: https://twitter.com/fecis2 @fecis2