Supported Project Types Film
Art. 1 Who can participate:
- Films produced after January 1, 2016.
- Films no longer than:
- 40 minutes for Documentaries
- 30 minutes for Fiction
- 20 minutes for Animation and Experimental films
- Works already presented in other Italian or foreign events can participate.
- All films must be subtitled in English and in Italian.
Art. 2 Competitive sections:
- International Competition: addressed to filmmakers from around the world.
- Showcase Fedic: reserved for filmmakers associated FEDIC (Italian Cineclub Federation). The award can be assigned to FEDIC member for at least past 2 years.
Art. 3 Genres:
Art. 4 Awards:
- International Competition:
- Best Short Fiction
- Best Short Documentary
- Best Short Animation
- Best Short Experimental
- Best Short First Film
- Best Italian Short
- Best Soundtrack
- Special Awards:
Art. 5 How to submit:
To participate at Festival, it is necessary to submit a film films suitable to the criteria of the present rules through one of the following platforms:
- Other platforms published on festival’s web site
Together with the film you must submit the following documents:
- A copy of the film with English subtitles available online.
- Short Synopsis (max 300 characters, spaces excluded)
- Poster of the film (.jpg)
- Foto of the Director (.jpg)
- Stills of the film (.jpg)
- Only for selected films: Italian and English subtitles are required. If you don’t have it the festival can provide Italian subtitles at cost of 1,00 euro / 1 minute (minimum 10 euro for each film). To perform the translation in Italian it is required the file with subtitles in English (.srt format). We do not translate English Dialogues in Word.
Art. 6 Deadlines for registration:
- Early bird deadline: 28 February 2017
- Regular deadline: 31 May 2017
- Extended deadline: 31 June 2017
Art. 7 Submission fees:
- Early bird deadline: 10 € (11 $)
- Regular deadline: 35 € (37 $)
- Extended deadline: 50 € (53 $)
Art. 8 Upon registration of the film at the festival the author states:
- I have read, understood and fully respect all information of eligibility standards for enrollment, conditions and requirements;
- To the best of my knowledge, all the information I entered during the registration of the work are true;
- This work is not subject to any dispute, nor is threatened by any litigation;
- I am duly authorized to make this work at the festival;
- I certify that I have the full right to the use of music in the work that I entered;
- Authorize to use stills, titles, copy, and / or information of the film for promotional purposes;
- Authorize the artistic commissions and the jury charged by the Festival organization, including the popular juries, to watch the film directly on the platforms;
- Authorize to screen the film at the Festival and at any presentation of the Festival, programs, side and promotional events at any location in the world if organized or participated and authorized by the Festival organization;
Attention: We do not pay any screening fees for screening during the festival, programs or events. If the film-makers require any payment for the screening, the film will not be accepted.